Dedicated IT professional with academic experience in Computer Science seeking a Junior-level opportunity in Game Development.
SHI International Corp 2012 – Present
CRM Jr. Developer (January 2017 – Present)
- Front and back end development of CRM web interface to support business requirements.
- Support of existing CRM deployment.
- Creation of add-ons and tools as well as modifications of existing add-ons and tools made by the team.
- Case testing to validate solutions.
CRM Analyst (March 2014 – December 2016)
- Restructured New Hire Training for CRM Software
- Maintained SharePoint training blog site as well as developed a workflow for targeting specific departments
- Training of new CRM Analysts
- Creation and implementation of business processes
- Working hand in hand with developers on any processes that required developmental work
- Technical Support for CRM Software
- Assisted in the implementation of Dynamic CRM 2016
- Gained working knowledge of SQL in order to build reports out
Data Integrity Specialist (July 2012 – March 2014)
- Researched part attributes and scrubbed data
- Ensured the integrity and consistency of part creation in our internal systems
- Produced accurate data for part creation to sales team to order the correct products or service for their customer and for reporting purposes
- Assisted Sales Representatives with part approval and Part Issues.
- Created vendors and manufacturers for Sales Orders in AX Enterprise ERP Business Software.
AMC Theaters 2005 – 2012
Manager (July 2011 – July 2012)
Operations Coordinator (June 2006 – July 2011)
Projectionist/Supervisor (August 2005 – June 2006)
Concessionist (May 2005 – August 2005)
- Successfully run a multi-million dollar operation with approximately 1,200,000 customers yearly and 85 employees at any given time.
- Maintained and ran Sony Digital Cinema Projections Systems
- Provided positive and negative reinforcement to employees and assigned promotions where deemed appropriate.
- Completed weekly and bi-weekly payroll reconciliations and Performed weekly inventories of concession items.
Middlesex County College, Edison, NJ May 2016
A.S. Computer Science